Gauging interest in new progressive controller

Go ahead and post the other controller. I'll look at it. There is more than one way to skin a cat and some people just don't want to look at the ways.

Originally posted by Pronto
Go ahead and post the other controller. I'll look at it. There is more than one way to skin a cat and some people just don't want to look at the ways.
Yes, please do post the other... that's the one I'm interested in if the price is right.

I'll shoot you guys a email when it's done. It's pointless to post anything on this board that competes with anyone elses product. Feel free to visit me on my board, I'll hook you up with a testers cost on the new LCD version of the controller. Prepared to get bashed for even using someone elses controller:rolleyes:

I can understand your fustration, but you need to have a little thicker skin if you want to post on any forum. Most mouse traps can alway be improved upon so lets see you ideas. Enjoy the praise as well as the criticizm because you will see both with anything you say.

Oh I have thick skin, but it's a waste to post on two forums with the same mindset and moderator. Just don't have the time for the back in forth.

I'm the moderator here on this section of the board. I dont moderate any other boards. So if your thinking one thing or another.. thats your call.

I'm to take care of my Buick brothers.. thats what i'm here to do. Notice how I dont go to the GTP boards and cuase you any grief.(Like linking pixs off my site for the nozzle :wink: )

And the posting of pricing is on the fringe of getting this thread in trouble.

Maybe I come across the wrong way, dont mean too. I just trying to keep the activity in this forum technical in nature and not sales pitched.

Here are some examples that are welcome, "New Water Alky results".. just installed the DVLDOC system and the car picked up XYZ et, mph, tq, hp. How can anyone complain of that. After all there are many burger joints, performance companies, etc... Is there room for another.. absolutely. Show how a water alcohol injection system shines in a post... bring it on. No issues whatsoever. Do a sales pitch.. man thats when the lines get drawn. Out of the zillion posts I have on this board, I have never posted pricing. If your product sounds appealing... those it sounds appealing to will contact you.

Tell us how to tune the GTP, WRX, EVO, Diesels.. etc.. thats what kind of info is neat. Better yet, on a Buick board.. tell us how to tune your system on a Buick. And how it affects the performance in a positive/negative way. Thats the kind of information that makes things happen in a positive direction. Thats the creativity I look forward too.. not that this moderator this or that. People are mean to me.. or...

Put the system on a car, show before and afters, show what was done to attain the results, etc.. thats technical in nature. And extremely welcome. Try and put your product over others.. thats when the knives come out. And those are the stab wounds you currently have.

And you know where you can always find me ;)

I'd like to see the techinical info. for the LCD unit.

Since there is little that passes for technical info. on this forum anymore.

At least a link or the email would be nice. :)

I agree with salvage... I want to see more!

Not trying to start any sh!t here, but many people come to this site to learn about AI/WI. Seeing new products is all part of the learning curve IMO and also forces product designers to rasie the bar of their own product. It's good for everyone... except the producers of products which are not at par.

The other half of a superior product is customer support... it has to be top notch to win over customers. Starting turf wars on forums doesn't help CS in the eyes of an unbiased consumer.

Guys, please relax. Please try to make the forum open to all and subjective, but not competitive. If AI/WI is going to continue to grow, we need a healthy pubic forum for it to happen in... included in that is seeing all the products and options that are being offered. There's no reason to start a pissing contest over turf, that won't win people over.

:cool:

I guess an unbiased moderator wouldn't hurt either, eh?

Only forum in the entire Internet Universe I've ever had a post deleted/modifyed. :rolleyes:

"we need a healthy pubic forum for it to happen in... "

We already gots one. :p

What's "par" for this course anyway? Lots of ways to spritz alky. into a throttle body. :confused:

Winning over customers could be as simple as Walmarts approach, cheeper prices.

Worked for them, customer service isn't their strong point. :p

Originally posted by Razor
Do a sales pitch.. man thats when the lines get drawn.

dvldoc,

I'm reiterating Razor's quote. You have a PM with additional explanation.