Gauging interest - Gauges and wheels

Lobsterbak

need more money
Looking to see if anyone would want the following items...I'm hoping to pick up enough to cover most of the cost for a DIY GNX cluster :rolleyes:

Auto Meter Pro Comp Gauges (liquid filled) W/cups

VAC/Boost
Fuel Pressure
Water Temp
Oil Pressure

Autogage 5" Tach w/ shift light

These gauges are used and still on the car, some light scuffing on some of the bezels but they work excellent.

Also have a set of TA wheel's (not GTA's). Light scuffing...decent paint but not show quality. No curb rash etc...looking to sell or trade for something with less than 4.5" backspacing.

Ill get some pics up as soon as I can get a working camera :smile:

email at travis.morehouse@sheriff.co.warren.ny.us

Got a set of Westerns that are 8.5" wide and have the 3 and 5/8" back space if you're interested. I'd like more info on the wheels though. Waiting on pics.

The only gauge that is electric is the tach...the rest are mechanical. I can send the brass t-block for the oil pressure gauge...and the water temp sending unit to you with the gauges, as well as the braided line I'm using for the fuel psi gauge on the hood.

wheels are dirty :) car is currently stuck in the garage due to a grenading turbo :rolleyes:
IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/34nsmdt.jpg[/IMG]

2m50weg.jpg

Here's the gauges...they work awesome but my twin (over in iraq) hates having them inside the car, so I'm trying for a GNX cluster to keep the inside "stockish"...He's a putz :)

2569q9d.jpg

xgk4dc.jpg

If you need better pics, let me know. My 11 month old son wouldn't let me put him down. I can't get pictures of the drivers side wheels yet as I can't move the car...but they are the same quality as the drivers side. I used to have a few center caps kicking around for these but I cannot find them anywheres now.

Replied to PM's....I'm gauging interest right now. My twin (who also owns the car) will be home from Iraq on the 8th and I will make sure he doesn't have an issue selling the gauges. I just don't want to piss him off :)

I'm 99% sure these gauges will be going though. For those who asked the fuel pressure gauge will come with all mounting hardware, line etc...Oil psi gauge comes with the t-block also.