Updated! Autometer gauges and seat belts

83hurstguy

I have a pair of Autometer Ultralite gauges, they are a 2-5/8" mechanical oil pressure and water temperature gauges (model 4421 and 4432), along with black steel gauge cups. Just took out of my car this weekend, I switched to 2-1/16" gauges because they fit better between my center console and radio. They both worked perfectly. I am including the brand new nylon line that came with my new oil pressure gauge, because I have a copper line installed. You'll need to get a new brass ferrule for the line (any hardware store will carry). There is some minor wear on the silver bezels and black cups. These sell for around $200 from Summit. I'm asking $100 obo for everything pictured, shipped to the lower 48.

2b6b5113-c866-49fd-9d60-630c47b76531.jpg

4FB9ACC0-E890-4F4F-8EEA-D025731DBBC8.jpg

6DA140A1-172E-4D0A-8FA8-B324525F6BC0.jpg

Update to add the following:
G-body bucket seatbelt buckles. They are in great shape with a few minor scuffs and no dry rot. They appear to be a medium gray in color, but I can't 100% guarantee it. I took a picture next to an 85-87 medium gray Olds console I have (shown below), and the shade is close. I bought them because they were described to me as light sand gray (and the pictures taken were horrible), and I got stuck with them. Asking $80 obo shipped to the lower 48.

seatbelt1.jpg

seatbelt2.jpg

seatbelt3.jpg

Mac Tools flex head ratchet, 3/8" drive. Got a Snap On as a gift from the wife. Asking $30 shipped to the lower 48.

SOLD!

HRpartsnstuff rear sway bar brackets for a 2-5/8" axle tube (G-body, not sure what else), designed to clear brake lines on the axle so you don't have to bend the lines over a u-bolt. I bought them to run a pro-touring oriented sway bar (small diameter than the HRparts drag bar), but ended up re-doing my brake lines for disc brakes, so the regular u-bolts were a better solution. Brand new condition in original packaging (were opened to check fitment on axle at one point). Asking $85 shipped to the lower 48.

You can see a picture of them installed here (does not include the straps/bushings under the axle clamp): http://www.hrpartsandstuff.com/images/swaybar/DSC05284web.jpg

SOLD!

Last edited:
rear sway bar brackets sold! Thanks!

Also added the front seatbelts for sale.

Last edited:
Gauges are sold. Feel free to make offers on the lap belts, I don't have a need for them. They aren't making them anymore...