Gauging interest for THDP 3" w/dump pipe

XxDarkSidexX

Banned
Just throwing this out there; anyone interested in a used THDP 3", internal gate, with a Brand New Stainless test pipe with a dump/cap/bolts for $375 + shipping/insurance.

Also have my 55's siemens deka's; 3102s, VERY low miles, never seen more duty cycle then 15psi of boost from a ta60 for $235.

buy them all together for $600 + shipping/insurance. I could put everything in one box, and deal with one buyer this way. Need the cash for performance parts debt :) :) :) I will take extra care with packing to make sure your parts are perfectly safe; we all know those shipping carriers nightmares.

***ACT NOW on buying all those parts together for $600 + shipping/insurance; and ILL give you for FREE a white faced speedo 145mph kit from Speedo Panel Kits a 75$ value for free. Hows that for a deal?

let me know darkside

*At this time not interested in separation of these parts;

pics available for all parts; but will send to serious buyers only. My descriptions decribe the parts its a perfect working order used mild steel THDP, 3", internal gated; I have these used low mile 55'lb injectors siemens dekas #3102's, and a BRAND NEW 3" ss test with dump/cover/bolts thats 15" long. Looking to sale all together for $600 +shipping and insurance(you dont have to get insurance, but i would highly recommend it!!).

buy now you get a FREE brand new never installed 75$ white face speedo 145mph kit from buickgn.com

I want to sellof all this stuff to one person; someone could ez'ly split this stuff up and sell separatly for extra money!! i just need this money to pay for parts i already bought.

if no one jumps on it, my prices will increase when I sell separatly. I dont want to do that, as i said just wanna sell this stuff as a group to one buyer in one box = less crap i have to deal with. No one out there wants? TRY to buy my parts new with insurance and shipping, call all the venders. If my prices are high let me know, but i have done my research my prices are very fair.

darkside

If you decide to seperate Ill buy the Dump Pipe!!!! Let me know
Justin

waiting on a response for the dp if the dp gets sold you can have the dump; the thdp is for sale for $300, and the dump pipe is $75, all plus shipping of course.

sale is pending on the thdp; but i am accepting all offers at this time, its $300 + shipping.

THANKS FOR THE INTEREST!
Darkside

well my post office on the westcoast is closed right now, so tommarow I will pack itup and take it to the post office to check shipping.
Then i will pm you to let you know. Thanks again!

darkside

yea no problem, tommarow i am going to check the shipping on the dp, and the test pipe :) I will let you guys know, thanks again. I got school all day then im helping a buddy build his blazer k5 at night so my time is a little short, but have no fear I will give another update tommarow :)

darkside

No problem, just let me know when you have a total shipped on the test/dump pipe and I'll send payment
Justin

will do!

both thdp buyer and dump buyer have been pm'ed :)
thanks guys..

sale pending both buyers know who they are :) both thdp and dump sales pending. Thanks guys!

darkside