gauges?

powerwagon05

Looking to go with a 3 gauge set up on the pilar. I know i should get a knock and boost gauge but for the third I'm not sure oil pressure or fuel or I may be wrong all together. Also what's a good quality gauge to use that can be counted on and also looks good! Thanks for the input. David

My 2 cents...I'd add a fuel pressure gauge right under the boost gauge. That way you can verify you are getting 1 psi increase per 1 psi of boost. Get an electric fuel psi gauge and you can mount it inside the car easier. Makes for a little more stealthier look as opposed to it sitting on the lip of the hood. Just be prepared to spend $200.

For the knock gauge, if you'd rather Caspers does make a knock alarm. I had the gauge once and didn't like it. The alarm I think is better, but to each his own.

For gauges I like Autometer.

Looking to go with a 3 gauge set up on the pilar. I know i should get a knock and boost gauge but for the third I'm not sure oil pressure or fuel or I may be wrong all together. Also what's a good quality gauge to use that can be counted on and also looks good! Thanks for the input. David

anybody have pics of there gauge set up i could take a look at please post them if you can !! thanks alot.:cool: