Gathering in Myrtle Beach in August

seems like enough interest to make this worth doing. just to recap here's what we know: Breakers Resort, 2006 N Ocean Blvd in Myrtle Beach for Sept 9 through the 11th. Does this sound like a plan?

kh440 said:
seems like enough interest to make this worth doing. just to recap here's what we know: Breakers Resort, 2006 N Ocean Blvd in Myrtle Beach for Sept 9 through the 11th. Does this sound like a plan?

I'm In... :smile:

have not had the chance to speak to a real live person yet, however expedia.com shows nothing available in "paradise tower" here's what is available:
North Tower, std oceanview: $67/night (2 queen beds)
Palmetto,courtside view: $67/night (2 xl double beds)
Palmetto,side oceanview: $74/night (2 xl doubles)

all units have microwave and fridge, prices are plus tax and surcharges.

Just a question but,Who will drive their cars?

I have taken the 9th off so I will possibly be going.

BarnesGN said:
Just a question but,Who will drive their cars?

I have taken the 9th off so I will possibly be going.

I'm driving mine. If Princess goes i'm bringing my wife. If she cannot then it will just be me.

i'll drive

hey gang

I plan on driving mine if i have all the bugs worked out . :eek: the motor is out swapping in some ported heads :)

Should i bring it on a truck and trailer since broughton's performance is doing the work

Broughton's Performance BOOM ? :eek:

If I have mine back together I'll drive. I was planning to be in Myrtle that week-end anyway for a family get away. I never stayed at Breakers. Might be nice. I will definitely have the wife and kids but I can lock them in the room. Give them a pizza and the remote and they will never know I'm gone. :D

SloGN said:
hey gang

I plan on driving mine if i have all the bugs worked out . :eek: the motor is out swapping in some ported heads :)

Should i bring it on a truck and trailer since broughton's performance is doing the work

Broughton's Performance BOOM ? :eek:

Exactly. I had to pick up my grill that fell off on I40 after you installed it. :mad:

LOL!! Just kidding Pat. Hope you car runs well man.

My schedule has been changing week to week, so hard to tell. If i am off for that weekend, I will be up for a roadtrip to the beach. :)

slider252 said:
My schedule has been changing week to week, so hard to tell. If i am off for that weekend, I will be up for a roadtrip to the beach. :)

Make arrangements to be sick that weekend................. at least thats what you tell work. :cool:

If I remember right you are the person who started all of the gatherings to begin with.

Ok, true, I did start the whole monthly gathering trend (Good to know I come up with a good idea every now and again :) ). Will have to check and see what I can figure out. Maybe I can get some of the SC F Body people out to join us too, they are a good group. I go down there to meet with them for their Myrtle weekend in the spring.

Sweetness

Is this set in stone? As of now I will be driving my GN (it's my only car). I need to know for sure though cause I'll have to take a day off. I'm new to the area so I will be coming alone or with a friend. Thanks, Roy

Rhinospeed84 said:
Is this set in stone? As of now I will be driving my GN (it's my only car). I need to know for sure though cause I'll have to take a day off. I'm new to the area so I will be coming alone or with a friend. Thanks, Roy

I think that the date is set however the place to stay my not be. My wife is searching for other places based on price. We were able to stay at the Crown Reef on the ocean for $59 per night. It was a very nice hotel. There are 2 of them and the one we stayed at was all the way at the end of the Hotel road. I just spoke with them and they have only 1 room available for that timeframe. :(

Rhinospeed84 said:

pretty much; although the location change is news.

kh440 said:
pretty much; although the location change is news.

Not saying that that is changing either. So far that looks like the best deal so for now let's go for it. Have you found any further room info??

made reservations over the weekend, palmetto side ocean view 74./night plus tax. I'll punch up expedia again shortly and post what I find......

Ok, im in. Have a chick and her bf from the SC Fbody club wanting to come and hang out too. Don't want to be the only camaro out there. :)