Gateway Tue. 10/13 Rescheduled to Wed. 10/14...

Bret Kepner

Due to the fact it's already raining in many parts of the St. Louis area, (shown in the image below), at 1:30 PM CDT and the fact the temperature has not risen above 47 degrees and the fact the track will see virtually no sunlight during the day, the scheduled Test-and-Tune program on Tuesday, October 13th, at Gateway International Raceway in Madison, Illinois, has been postponed and rescheduled for Wednesday, October 14th.

Under a new track policy, all cancelled Tuesday events will be rescheduled for the next day, (Wednesday), including the Street Car Shootout Series, Doc's Harley-Davidson Street Bike Shootout and open testing for all vehicles.

Gates open on Wednesday at 5:00 PM with racing from 6:00 PM until 11:00 PM.

As always, for more information go to Gateway Raceway.com.

10-13-09.jpg

Not looking good for tomorrow either :frown:

i dunno, looks like it will probably clear up by this afternoon, judging by the current radar maps..... im crossing my fingers. i wanna run 11s before the parts go on this winter.......;)

Doubt it will hit 50F all day. Or tomorrow. Maybe even Friday.

Have a feeling today isn't your day.:(

Bret, any news on whether or not the weather is going to scrub today also... called the line and the recording still says it is yesterday:confused:

thanx

aaron

Given that it is 42F now, I think it'd be scrubbed. Regardless of the 80% rain/drizzle outlook going into the evening.

But that is just me...