Gas Tank Question

HP Man

I know this has been asked before but a new replacement tank is needed. I know Vendors sell them but anyone using one of the new aftermarket ones? Does it have baffels? Thanks. Gene

I know this has been asked before but a new replacement tank is needed. I know Vendors sell them but anyone using one of the new aftermarket ones? Does it have baffels? Thanks. Gene

Hi Gene, I had to replace my tank last summer and I bought a Spectra 307C. I was pleased with the fit and finish. It installed easy, just had to make up some rubber insolaters for the straps.
Make sure you get the 307C, as this is the correct tank for the turbo cars (it has the baffels) I believe the PN# for the NA cars is 307A. So you can see how easy it would be to mix them up. I'm in Canada so not sure if the part numbers will be the same or not.

Yep just make sure you get the FI tank for a Regal and you'll be fine. Here's some pics of the baffles from the tank we sell.

Attachments

• Erics Pix 792.jpg
    Erics Pix 792.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 186
  • Erics Pix 794.jpg
    Erics Pix 794.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 186
  • Erics Pix 795.jpg
    Erics Pix 795.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 186
  • Erics Pix 798.jpg
    Erics Pix 798.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 186
Thanks Eric for the pictures and other comment. I have the sound deadners and rubber isolators. (from the original tank) Gene

Funny that this tank is listed as no baffels? Must be a misprint? Thanks again Eric. Gene

Gene

Did you order one of these tanks Spectra 307C, and how did it work out for you?