Gas Price Check

Originally posted by TurboBuickSix
94@$2.07~ gal.

this is true here too
'cept 93 octane, this price is at shell (montgomery county aka sniper-area) SO EXPENSIVE
go tothe richer nwdc/mocounty areas and you'll hit 2.20 93oct shell....ouch--bah well, still savin money from the olds 350 carb'd AND faster and smoother

94@$2.07~ gal.

this is true here too
'cept 93 octane, this price is at shell (montgomery county aka sniper-area) SO EXPENSIVE
go tothe richer nwdc/mocounty areas and you'll hit 2.20 93oct shell....ouch--bah well, still savin money from the olds 350 carb'd AND faster and smoother

94@$2.07~ gal.

this is true here too

Im gonna put my Gremlin back on liability. Desperate times call for desperate measures!

1.95 average for 87 regular and up to 2.25 for premium here in RI. sunoco also got rid of 94 octane.

oxnard ca.(just outside la) 2.29 for 87 but when i was going through la a couple weeks ago it got as high as 2.56 for 87. no wander i hate this place!!!

Originally posted by TT/A1233
Now it's Bush's fault? Please connect those dots and educate us all.
Here we go again. :rolleyes:
You both are gonna have the same arguments we always hear and the thread is gonna spin out of control and get on politics instead of postings with the price of gas.