Gas Price Check

I try not to look because the next day I drive by same station & the price is lower :mad:
Wonder if I can go in & ask for the difference back?

93 octane -1.95 at Arco walk in cheap station
93 octane -2.03 normal Shell,Chevron
93 octane -2.13 Shell/Chevron by freeway

Salem,Or

Originally posted by AirBuick
Californians are taking it in the a$$ at $2.40-2.50 a gallon for 91 sh1t octane! :mad:

Holy shiznit I guess!!!

When it comes to gas we all are :mad:

And just wait, the EPA mandated Summer blends will cause an April spike. The media will spin it as bad oil companies fault or some BS.

Here in suburban Chicago, Regular gas here varies from station to station daily and is about $1.70's now.

I buy 110 octane at the pump. It's interesting that it never varies. For as long as I can remeber, It costs 3.99 p/gal. Regular gas could cost $1 per gallon or $2 per gallon and that 110 stays the same. Funny, it almost seems like a "good value" these days.

last sunday's price at the most inexpensive stations that I know of:
Mom & Pop: Long Beach: $1.269 for 91 octane premium
Arco: Orange County: $1.319 ofr 91 octane premium
Another Arco on way to work: $1.299 for 91 octane premium
Another Arco on way to work: $ 1.279 for 91 octane premium
This am the station that was $ 1.319 was now $ 1.299 for premium.
All Southern Ca , Los Angeles and Orange counties stations.

Gary,

You can't be right about those prices. Don't you mean that there is a "2" in front of those prices instead of a "1" ??

Previously posted by:
"AirBuick"
Gary,
"You can't be right about those prices. Don't you mean that there is a "2" in front of those prices instead of a "1" ??"

Oops: my bad, and thanks:
I stand corrected, and darn that new 10 minute law, and I proofread that and found some typo's, but I did not catch that.
Yes, $2.319, $2.299, $2.279, & $2.269 respectively.
Sorry

Originally posted by AirBuick
Gary,

You can't be right about those prices. Don't you mean that there is a "2" in front of those prices instead of a "1" ??

Unless he knows something we dont!:eek:
2.15 for 87 here in Santa Clarita

I made an apology for being so lame and a correction about 6 posts up. I even admitted to proofreading it, finding some errors, and still missing those errors. But I will do it again.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wells Previously posted by:
"AirBuick"
Gary,
"You can't be right about those prices. Don't you mean that there is a "2" in front of those prices instead of a "1" ??"

Oops: my bad, and thanks:
I stand corrected, and darn that new 10 minute law, and I proofread that and found some typo's, but I did not catch that.
Yes, $2.319, $2.299, $2.279, & $2.269 respectively.
Sorry
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Darn that new 10 min law anyhow.