Garage sale!

datquick6

Trying to clean out the garage so im posting a few items for sale.

-complete 86/87 intake minus the throttle brackets. Would like to sell as one piece or i can split. SOLD
Egr stuff (x3) 25$ each
-Main acc bracket SOLD
-Front alt bracket SOLD
-Intercooler brackets 25$ each or 40$ for both. Plus shipping
-Power res bracket 20$
-Water pump pulley 25
-power steering pump with lines SOLD
-stock intercoolers x2 80$ plus shipping. No shrouds.
-Stock fuel lines from line to engine.
25$
-A/c compressor 30$ plush shipping
- analog dash harness ( speaker wires cut, and starter wire spliced for alarm) SOLD
-poston 2 piece 3" dp SOLD
-j bracket 35$
-stock covers with oil caps and breathers. 50$ each plus shipping
- turbo feed lines 20$
-tensioner 85$
-alky partial kit 150$
-fbody front bracket and calipers 50$ plus shipping
-stock complete powermaster core. Went out on me once and i would occasionally get the brake light on. 100$

Paypal is 87national@sbcglobal.net
All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. Please add 3% for pp fees or send as a gift. First to post here is in line on the item. It will help with confusion. Discounts on bundles.
Will also consider trades for performance parts, some nice door panels, or hood mounted gauge.

Last edited:
Some pics

Attachments

• IMG_1205.JPG
    IMG_1205.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 178
  • IMG_1204.JPG
    IMG_1204.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 165
  • IMG_1203.JPG
    IMG_1203.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 165
1st dibs on the main acc bracket and alternator bracket. Pm coming

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Ttt. Will get quotes for everyone that asked tommorow afternoon. If anyone needs anything or needs a quote for shipping let me know. Ill have them by te afternoon.

If the downpipe is internal wastegate and the first person passes I would like it shipped to 07834 New Jersey.

Heres a better pic of the downpipe. I was told it was poston but if someone knows for sure let me know. I think its meant to replace the 2.5 stock one to this 3" and still be able to use the stock elbow.

Attachments

• IMG_1231.JPG
    IMG_1231.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 42