Garage Sale Turbo, TH Downpipe, Throttle bodies, etc...

yeah, I PM'd him earlier, see above. Then he quoted me prices and I paypal'd. Not sure beyond that because I haven't heard back from him.

yeah, I PM'd him earlier, see above. Then he quoted me prices and I paypal'd. Not sure beyond that because I haven't heard back from him.
You should say PM sent on TB and IC then so people know you're in line for it. OP also responded to me with a question about the TB with no remarks about it being purchased.

ok. I assumed that when I replied to his PM and paypal'd him he would not continue to answer to those items. I will in the future.

this was 9:30 am eastern this morning.

Up for sale is a whole bunch of go fast parts...

1. An old school Garrett T70 turbo with a Precision .63 exhaust housing. Just rebuilt. $550 shipped
2. A Polished plenum and 62mm polished throttle body with angled IAC Adapter and billet vacuum block $220 shipped
3. TH 3" Downpipe with RJC puck $475 Shipped...Sold!
4. New Caspers XFI Adapter harness $200 Shipped...Sold!!
5. Low Impedance 65 lb/hr injectors with stock computer modded for low impedance injectors $300 shipped
6. Nice driver quality gray steering wheel $200 shipped
7. Stock inter cooler $120 shipped...Sold!
8. Stock throttle body $45 shipped..Sold!!
9. Stock 86-87 FWD turbo intake manifold with fuel rail. $120 shipped
10. Stock turbo heat shield $45 shipped
How much for just the throttle body with the angle iac? #2

PayPal said pending which was odd but also got email confirmation that money was sent
I also sent a testing email please respond to it. from andrew.youlio.

Need to wait a day till my PP mistake clears. Tried 2x since then and both times it bombed out so I'm gona try later tonight or tomorrow

Drewster on Tapatalk

Up for sale is a whole bunch of go fast parts...

1. An old school Garrett T70 turbo with a Precision .63 exhaust housing. Just rebuilt. $550 shipped, or will swap for a little $ and your stock turbo or TA49 turbo.
2. A Polished plenum $60 Shipped
Billet angled IAC Adapter $35 shipped
3. TH 3" Downpipe with RJC puck $475 Shipped...Sold!
4. New Caspers XFI Adapter harness $200 Shipped...Sold!!
5. Low Impedance 65 lb/hr injectors with stock computer modded for low impedance injectors $300 shipped
6. Nice driver quality gray steering wheel $200 shipped
7. Stock inter cooler $120 shipped...Sold!
8. Stock throttle body $45 shipped..Sold!!
9. Stock 86-87 FWD turbo intake manifold with fuel rail. $120 shipped or swap for nice alum drums or GN center caps or stock GN computer and 36 lb chip.
10. Stock turbo heat shield $45 shipped

Polished throttle body is sold..still have polished plenum.

I still have the 70mm turbo for sale or trade. A few people asked about the specs.

Grand National turbo specs
Garrett Compressor housing with 4" inlet
6 blade impellor
70mm impellor inducer
90mm exducer
Precision GN 3 bolt exhaust housing
11 blade turbine
68mm turbine exducer
.63 AR Turbine

It's freshly built with zero Miles. I'll take $550 shipped or will trade for a fresh stock turbo plus cash.

I also still have the IAC adapter for sale.

85A03389-907E-49B9-B960-E3AA842CE7C6_zps5mguhku4.jpg