Garage cleanout! T-top bags, turbo, etc...

madhat

Well, it's been six months since I let the Buick go, so I gues it's time to clean out the ol' garage...if I other things I'll yet you know.

Buick T-top bags: $50
TurboLink set up w/ serial to USB connector!: $60
TA-51 turbo: $100
Stock coil pack w/ 67k on it: $40
Stock radio and speakers: $20
Stock fuel regulator: $10
Stock air box assembly (air horn to black acordian): $15
Radiator plastic: $10
(the stuff that goes under the car to help get air through the radiator...the flat piece)
Stock intercooler shroud (needs a bit of love) $25
Chrome Turbo Shield: $100
Chrome Blower Cover: $20

******All parts are OBO and do not include shipping******
***Pictures availible upon request***

Thanks guys! This is the best board I have ever been a part of.

Wesley Bryant

Can you pm me about the condition of the bags. If they are in excellent shape
I'll take them. Would like pics to make final decision.
Thanks,
DGC

Hello everyone and thank you for your interest!

Flickr: Photos from madhat2 link to my pics - I have never used this photo site before, so let me know if linking like this doesnt work.

I do accept paypal. For fastest delivery, this will be the best method but I will accept other forms of payment if you don't wan to use paypal. If you pay this weekend, I will ship it out Monday and will have it shipped by the next day after payment otherwise.

I am also adding 3 of the short weatherstrip pieces(on the T-top itself), vent tube, 02 sensor, t-top trim piece, and stock exhaust elbow.
**The radio is gone.**

Short weatherstrip peices: $35 a piece
Vent tube: $5
Exhaust elbow, clamp and gasket: $25
02 sensor $15
T-Top trim peice: $20

*Also, notice that the turbo shield has two cracks in it as shown.
*02 sensor has very little drive time and is still a good functioning stock GM 02 sensor.
*Air box is as shown and as you see, the paint is thin on part of it.
*T-top trim isnt perfect, but pretty good and a bit of cleaning or respray would fix that.
*IC cover took a hit during a forced drive through deep snow and could use some TLC to have it looking good again
*The radiator plastic piece has a tear on both sides as shown in close up between the slit and hole.
*Two of the 'strip peices were used for ~ 3 weeks and one is brand new. *The exhaust elbow comes with teh clamp shown in the pic as well as a soft metal gasket that goes between it and the stock dp.
*Bags in good, but not exellent shape. As seen, there are some imperfections on cloth. The leather could use a good once over to get the scuffs of use off.
*The turbo rebuild kit is for a stock turbo...or atleast that's what I remember buying 4 years ago. I got scared and didnt want to rebuild one myself, not to mention it turned out I had a TA49 isntead of a stocker!.
*TurboLink dongle comes w/ TL 4+ VP11

And now the moment everyone is waiting for! The turbo is a good running turbo that a year ago when I pulled it wasnt blowing oil, but it has sat for the past year covered so I make no guarentees. There is side play but not end play and all of the blades are fine. Yes, there is an adjustable wastegate on it, but the end does not exist anymore so you will want to use your own wastegate. jdpolzin has first dibs, followed by the wraith, buickturbot, and so forth. I have everyone's name and time and will go down the list until it sells.

I will take the turbo were do I send the money. 1st in line I also Pmed you about 4 hours ago.
Thanks Jeff

turbo link

what version of turbo link is it??? and will it work with XP or just win 98???

very interested, put me in line,

thanks
John

what version of turbo link is it??? and will it work with XP or just win 98???

very interested, put me in line,

thanks
John

It is Version 4, the most recent version avaliable - I had an earlier version, but I upgraded by downloading a copy from the website. I will work with XP - I got the USB connection because my laptop (using XP) didnt have a serial port.

Couldn't access the link to see pictures. What is all included in the stock turbo rebuild kit and how much do you want?

Thanks,
Eric