Gains with champion ported intake?

I have a bosch 044 that i can run inline...i think that would help but i am unsure where that runs out on e85. Also boost231 i did taht on 44ts plugs. Just changed out to 42ts plugs and it seems to like it more. I wont be back on the dyno until after i get the manifold done. Any tips on porting it that can help me speed up the process? Or would u rather we just speak on the phone tomorrow at some point?

i will be driving to Arizona tomorrow to pick up my car and take her back to tucson. you can call if you like.

As for porting, mine was gasket matched and the hump in the opening where the egr is was welded and then ported to a nice n shape to help flow.

boostedyards86 said:
I did some more playing on the dyno. Noticed a few interesting things. 1st...the stock manifold unported does nothing but cause boost to rise past 5300rpm. So keeping the dyno runs to only 5300 I was able to safely tune the car in on 28psi. Now yes my numbers are still low, but it came in at 331whp and 372wtq. Now I really do feel that is from the manifold just not wanting to flow. I am seeing only about 8.6whp per psi. I'm forcing the turbo to make power and its just not efficient. Also I am leaving alot of power on the table because I will not touch fueling. It seems my single pump is loosing pressure. This is causing AFR (this is in Gas terms, I tune according to LAMBDA off my cars wideband) to rise from 10.3 (lowest the dyno reads) to 11.2 by 5300. If i could keep a more constant AFR i would pick up significant power I feel. Might be time to go after a TT wideband chip and a powerlogger... seems to be the more economical way then going with FAST XFI.
At that power level you can tune it a lot leaner and pick up more power. I'd expect 4-5% by just leaning it out some. Replace the pump if it's marginal but that doesnt seem likely. The stock 84-85 intake us dead at 4500 rpm

Sadly i do not agree with leaning it out more. With the boost level the car is at and the mix of e85 and alky the recommended AFR in my opinion is about 11.2 (in gas terms to make everything easier). Problem is I cant get the mid range of the pull to that AFR without having the topend of the RPM band from leaning out even more.

boostedyards86 said:
Sadly i do not agree with leaning it out more. With the boost level the car is at and the mix of e85 and alky the recommended AFR in my opinion is about 11.2 (in gas terms to make everything easier). Problem is I cant get the mid range of the pull to that AFR without having the topend of the RPM band from leaning out even more.
That's considerably richer than anything I've tuned at that power level. The leaning up top is actually helping you. I would likely not be adding the variable of alky in though.