Gaining interest in Holley Dominator EFI

norbs

Classic fast, XFI, SPortsman & MS3 programming
I am gaining more interest in the Holley system, as it has some nice features that the XFi does not have, but I'm, concerned about the Data logging compared to the XFI. Does anyone have more info on this?

What's the Holly system worth for our cars ?
Probably not as plug and play friendly as XFI

Stop whining norbs :)

Not whining, It be worth looking into, with the methanol/water injection integration. Here's another feature, you may be interested in...:)

decel.jpg

What's the Holly system worth for our cars ?
Probably not as plug and play friendly as XFI
I really don;t know any plug in play kit on the market maybe Caspers can make one?

Wow 80 inputs and 61 outputs?, touch screen.......I need to do more research.

largeTSLCD.jpg

Thanks, nice article. I do like the warning features. On a similar note ,this is why I did buy the fast dash, but the A/F warning system does not work , so I'm not too impressed now It was the main reason for getting the fast Dash..:( The company who writes the firmware for the dash, won;t respond to my emails either, and I have no idea when it will be "fixed".

I am going to email Holley and see if they respond about the boost control. I need to find out if the boost duty cycle is allowed to go higher than your set point during closed loop control. If it does then it is also will have issues.

Looks like Nov 14th the boost control file will be released, until then I can;t even look at the software settings....

Norbs, I have been using a Holley HP system on my LS equipped TR for about a year and a half now. Car is normally aspirated heads/cam on E85. I opted for the LCD touchscreen as well...I haven't had a bit of trouble with the system other than some initial communication issues due to drivers...I like the system overall. Very easy to use. Late last year, I sent Holley a coil pack, module, cam sensor, and crank sensor through a friend of mine who is a Holley dealer. At the time, they were planning to put a plug and play system together for the Turbo Buicks. Not sure where they are on it.

Thanks for the info STP. A plug and play adapter would be so nice, caspers should get on the roll with this and work with holley. I really don't like the idea of selling my fast, but I need to have a methanol/ boost control package all in one, with built in safety's.

I talked with caspers and they say there is no real demand for a jumper harness for the Buick. I wonder if racetronix can do something

Looks like the methanol solenoids are only rated for a 50/50 meth water mix..............wonder why they would do that?

Looks like the methanol solenoids are only rated for a 50/50 meth water mix..............wonder why they would do that?

Even the Snow and Blizzaird kits are the same. Not many providers make a pure meth setup like Razor's. Apparently most using water/meth injection don't need the amount of meth that our TRs take...:D

Even the Snow and Blizzaird kits are the same. Not many providers make a pure meth setup like Razor's. Apparently most using water/meth injection don't need the amount of meth that our TRs take...:D

Well someone needs to explain this to them!

I;ll add it to the Holley EFI improvement list........which is just coming online tonight:)