GA: Rear Bumper Fillers (Fiberglass) Sale or Trade

USC87

As the title says, have a set of fiberglass rear bumper fillers up for grabs. These were painted and installed on a project that never saw road time before being parted back out, then were in storage for some time since.

Asking $120/pair or best offer, plus whatever shipping and insurance costs. Nice discount since these go $190 new, and if you have a silver car may not even need to paint them.

I will also trade (or partial trade depending what all you have) involving the following parts: a header panel for my latest project, prefer one from a 1983 but would consider all; pair of front fenders for a limited with the holes for the bracket on the dogleg to hold the wide lower body trim, preferably with the marker lamps in the fender but would also consider without.

Tried to take pictures, but, hard to do with these off a car so lets try this:

IMG_6891.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_7296.jpg

IMG_4190.jpg

IMG_8150.jpg

Heads up usc...few of us going to the tb club meeting tomorrow... its at the hooters near gwinnett mall at 1130

Heads up usc...few of us going to the tb club meeting tomorrow... its at the hooters near gwinnett mall at 1130
Thanks for the heads up! I wish I could make it out that way, unfortunately I already committed to a meeting for our old truck club at a Williamson BBQ from 10-2... Seems like the guys all across the hobby decided we are going to need some man time after emptying our wallets tonight!