G8 Board member dies in terrible crash

Sorry he is dead,but he brought that on himself and in hte process made other peoples life a problem by messing up their business.
at 22 your indestructible or so they think.....

what was that thing that Forrest Gump's mom said?
oh, yeah- stupid is as stupid does.

on a more serious note- anyone know how fast a G8 would have to be going when hitting a curb throws your car up high enough to take out the entire roof of a 1 storey building?

Some people on the G8 board said that he has bragged on his Facebook about speeding and even has a picture of him going 160mph+.

God Bless & God Speed, regardless of what brought this about, for him, his family, his friends & fellow board members alike.

Stories like this make me sad and mad! More mad since I'm 43 and have a family out on the roads. Hopefully some of you younger guys who think your invincible will read this and take a lesson from it. Don't take that as a "holy than thou" statement. Trust me, we've all done stupid things behind the wheel, me included. But just take a second to think about the consequences of your actions. Thank god he didn't hurt anyone else.

Unfortunate loss of life brought about by his mindset. Hard lesson when it ends this way. I feel bad for those that cared about him though.

I still wanna know how the hell it went airborne from hitting a curb youd think it would dig in nose dive and go a$$ over applecart into to side of the bldg its like he hit a ramp its rare for nascars to fly that high and they have plenty of stuff to launch off of....

I still wanna know how the hell it went airborne from hitting a curb youd think it would dig in nose dive and go a$$ over applecart into to side of the bldg its like he hit a ramp its rare for nascars to fly that high and they have plenty of stuff to launch off of....

Just a freak thing I guess. Maybe he hit it at just the right speed and angle. Kinda like the Srt-10 dodge truck that rolled over on a flat surface after doing a burn out. Its on you tube.

Perhaps the top of the building was only at ground level compared to the roadway surface that he left. I don't remember reading how high that the car was airborne, but somewhere it stated that it was airborne for approximately 100 feet in the air. The report did hint that he was on a freeway or highway off-ramp or on-ramp, or sideroad. Hitting a curb at speed would make the car airborne.

The car probably hit the curb at an angle and started to roll and went end over end like NASCARs do in a high speed crash. If the timing is right, the flip can carry the car 20-30 feet in the air and thus, on the roof of the building.

It is a tragic loss, but stupidity cures itself.....eventually.