G Body Parts

Audie1

Hooah!
Awesome Service!
Over the past few weeks I have ordered a few thousand dollars worth of parts for my 87 GN. I dealt mainly with Michael (but everyone was great). I called him probably over a dozen times in a couple of weeks to add to my orders or to make a new order. Even if it was just a technical question, Michael and Chris was more than willing to help..... Loved the 15x10 and 15x8 reproduction rims! They look great. I ordered new T-Top seals and found out I had rusted seal rails! Not a bit of rust anywhere else, but water just sits up there. I wound up ordering the complete stainless T-Top set to replace everything and not have to worry about rust anymore. So I would suggest that before anyone order just the T-Top seals, to be ready to replace more than just seals. Man I ordered a lot of stuff (everything from gears (3.73 for our 1/8th mile track) to a heater control box), but the service was great and the shipping was fast. I returned one part that I did not need and got it credited back to me right away. I've ordered from them a long time ago and forgot how good G Body Parts was to deal with. The only downside was that I had to spend money...lol.....but I consider it all an investment anyway.......
.......Audie from SC.

If you ever go to the bustling metropolis of Bethel, NC, you'll realize your money went to a worthy cause. ;)