G-Body Parts

I was sitting at home friday just befor New Years, decided i was going to order some parts from Brian at G-body Parts. Placed my order and figured, well tomorrow is new years and a long weekend, this is probably gonna take a while before this order gets processed and sees my front door.:rolleyes:

The last thing i expected was to get shipping confirmation that same day:eek:

I received my complete order the following week in perfect condition:D

Great vendor, exceptional service and huge selection of parts.

Thanks to all at G-body Parts

I was sitting at home friday just befor New Years, decided i was going to order some parts from Brian at G-body Parts. Placed my order and figured, well tomorrow is new years and a long weekend, this is probably gonna take a while before this order gets processed and sees my front door.:rolleyes:

The last thing i expected was to get shipping confirmation that same day:eek:

I received my complete order the following week in perfect condition:D

Great vendor, exceptional service and huge selection of parts.

Thanks to all at G-body Parts

Yep..That’s Brian for ya. I was looking for some parts that i did not see on his website. So I emailed him and he not only found what I wanted but he came in at a better price than the other vendor’s that had it in stock. Thanks for all of your help through the years GbodyParts!

Ordered just a few things from them..great seller though..Brain is a nice guy, though it does help if you have a WH1!! :D

Yep, That's Brian I've known him for years and he's always done the right thing. Funny thing is I've never seen him face to face.

I ordered my parts before Christmas, made a phone call after that, and still have not recieved any parts, a phone call or anytrhing.
Playing

I ordered my parts before Christmas, made a phone call after that, and still have not recieved any parts, a phone call or anytrhing.
Playing
Playing Shoot me an e-mail with your order #. If it was a telephone order let me know as well. Bweavy@aol.com If you do not receive something from us wether it is an e-mail, tracking # or a call if something is back ordered that is strange. Just let me know & we will find out what happened.
Chance we work out of a retail dealership. If you ever want to stop in & say hi face to face & meet me your more then welcome to. Normally we give you the tour & if you hang around I am known to take you out to lunch or dinner as well. ;)

Hey i didn't get any lunch when i came by last summer is that new for 2012! :rolleyes:
Chris

I live about 40 miles from Gbody parts and every time I go over there, Iend up getting the tour from Brian or Chris. Always amazed by all the parts and whats in the shop. Very cool stuff.

Recieved my parts today from GbodyParts.com. Thanks. Don't know what happened-It took a while but I recieved parts today.
Playing

Recieved my parts today from GbodyParts.com. Thanks. Don't know what happened-It took a while but I recieved parts today.
Playing
Well I never did get an e-mail from you so sorry I couldn't help speed things along. if it was drop shipped from a manufacturer there could have been a delay. Sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused you.

Chris being from Md you should have brought steamed crabs. I mean what the hell ;)

Maybe next trip down! See you can take all the G bodys to NC but cant get the simple pleasures like MD crabs!:p
Chris

Maybe next trip down! See you can take all the G bodys to NC but cant get the simple pleasures like MD crabs!:p
Chris
Funny thing is that alot of the "MD crabs " come from North Carolina.......Hi Brian , how ya doing !!