G-Body Parts

SwingOp3

Hi All

Let me first state that I am not a G-Body Parts fanboy or anything like that, just a guy who has ordered parts from them a few times. I've read some bad reviews of their service and some good ones. When I read the latest bad review I thought I would balance things out with a good review of my latest purchase from them. I ordered some Bilstein shocks, some ZDDPlus and some interior trim pieces. While not a complicated order, by any stretch, it was delivered in 15 days which considering the distance was just fine. Everything I ordered was in the box and in perfect condition.

Getting of my soapbox now,
Thanks

No Problems here

I ordered on Sunday and had parts in hand by Friday.
Customer service does not get much better than that.

You guys know whatever the situation is when something does go bad people pile on like a bunch of wolves, but when something good happens nobody says much.

Thank You for supporting a vendor to us Buick guys in a positive fashion:cool:

Ty

You guys know whatever the situation is when something does go bad people pile on like a bunch of wolves, but when something good happens nobody says much.

Ty

X2 You usally only hear the negative dealings with Brian.:(

Ty
x2 Like Brian once told me, The old saying goes "No news is good news"! ;)

Brian and G-Body parts has been great to us and all our customers. What this man and his company has gone through in the psat years is devastating to say the least and Brian is STILL trying to cope with the loss of his wife while trying to be the sole providing parent and run a buisness at the same time!!

WOW, I give him credit...

SW.

x2 Like Brian once told me, The old saying goes "No news is good news"! ;)

Brian and G-Body parts has been great to us and all our customers. What this man and his company has gone through in the psat years is devastating to say the least and Brian is STILL trying to cope with the loss of his wife while trying to be the sole providing parent and run a buisness at the same time!!

WOW, I give him credit...

Well said Scot. There are not many people that can go through that kind of ordeal and still keep their sanity. I could not fathom that kind of loss in my household and still be able to pick up pieces and keep things moving. Devastating is a understatement. Tragic or horrific is more like it. I don't mean to disregard people that have had issues with G-Body parts. You are 100% correct in your feelings. But give the man a chance to build himself back up. Sure there are going to be hick ups. But everyone knows Brian would not meaningfully jack you around and put the boots to you knowingly. This is where the community needs to help dust the man off and pick him up. Just IMO, but please give him a chance to keep his business alive and a roof over his head. Times are friggin tough now a days.

Ty

Like flies on ................ well you get the point. :biggrin: