G-Body parts.... Two Thumbs Down

turbo2nr

What a bunch of slackers.

Never in many years has an order been processed and shipped correctly.

Recently, ordered LED tail light kit.

Weeks went by....nothing.

No email to confirm order, no parts.

After trying to call them many times @ 252-825-3293, they never answer. (So what's new? :rolleyes:)

They blame PayPal (which is total B.S. excuse) for not shipping out the order.

I have had enough of their cr4p customer service and always screwing up my orders.

Since 2006 or so....probably many years before that even!

They are going to drag this out till PayPal dispute 10 day period is up, then I get my money back.

I will never deal with them again, no matter what they have.
middle_finger_smiley_by_felladatimber.gif

Total unprofessional business run by morons. I don't understand how they are still in business?

Someone else needs to make LED Tail Light Kit....or maybe it already exists elsewhere?

Yep, Scot W. will set you up with a real nice kit.....I got mine from him years ago, and they are beautiful..........by the way, being as dumb as I am, Scot went WAY out of his way in helping me with my installation, via e-mail with pictures, procedures, etc.....I mean, I've never met a nicer guy ever.

So, get hold of Scot at GNS Performance and you'll be set for life! Scot WILL NOT SLEEP until he KNOWS you are satisfied with his beautiful LED tail light set, or any other great products he sells..........you can ask him any questions at all, any time at all, and he'll 100% get back with you ASAP! This guy is awesome! A real good buddy, too.

Give him a call, you'll be glad you did....(sounds like a commercial, doesn't it?)

Bruce '87 Grand National

Yep, Scot W. will set you up with a real nice kit.....I got mine from him years ago, and they are beautiful..........by the way, being as dumb as I am, Scot went WAY out of his way in helping me with my installation, via e-mail with pictures, procedures, etc.....I mean, I've never met a nicer guy ever.

So, get hold of Scot at GNS Performance and you'll be set for life! Scot WILL NOT SLEEP until he KNOWS you are satisfied with his beautiful LED tail light set, or any other great products he sells..........you can ask him any questions at all, any time at all, and he'll 100% get back with you ASAP! This guy is awesome! A real good buddy, too.

Give him a call, you'll be glad you did....(sounds like a commercial, doesn't it?)

Bruce '87 Grand National

Scott is an asset to the community when it comes to customer service.

If you had bought from him in the first place you'd be looking at your new tail lights installed right now, and not looking for a refund.

Thanks for the kind words guys!

We also sell the LED 3rd brake light kits at a reduced price of $46.95
and the Front LED kit for $193.00

And if your interested in all of those we offer a "Complete" LED kit which saves the customer $50.00