Fyi

:rolleyes:
I never asked you to buy the car with me to go 50/50 LMAO because I knew you wanted to do the same thing that rick and beto is doing which is part the car in pieces and i wasnt having any of it i wanted to keep the car as is, just clean it up and put it up forsale, if you want proff that i never asked you to go with me 50/50 I will show you my bank account, just with my checking account which is my play money I could buy 10 of them for that price. ;) everything you said above is a lie. but its ok if it makes you feel better I understand, and you actually didnt know about the car until I told you about it and went behind my back with beto to buy it. who's the douchebag now??? , anyway Luis, if you have something to say, just call me you have my number, there is no need to come post on the board like a little B**ch and make an A** of yourself :rolleyes: ... as far as your gay comment, read where my location is, I guess if I'm there that would make me one. :D

FYI: duttweiler doesnt know me by wicked so that is also a lie, he knows me by my real name and I only talked to him and his wife once, there were no demands at all except for them to call me if Rick didnt buy the car, I never intented to buy the car if rick was going to get it, according to my chat with Mr Duttweiler I was second inline to buy it, but i guess someone else who found out because I told him about the car and he or should I You went behind my BACK and got it before I could even put an offer on it, so you tell me who went behinds who's back Luis?..

HOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol You Did It You Responded!! FAG

I am very offended that you call me a Mexi-can, I don't qualify nor am I sophisticated enough to be part of that burrito eating bunch.. ;)

Wicked, your a Nicaraguan & that is considered part of lower south America making the Mexican culture a cut above yours. So yes that's correct your not sophisticated enough to appreciate a good burrito let alone a slice of Ralph's pizza. I hope I'm making myself clear.

Wicked, your a Nicaraguan & that is considered part of lower south America making the Mexican culture a cut above yours. So yes that's correct your not sophisticated enough to appreciate a good burrito let alone a slice of Ralph's pizza. I hope I'm making myself clear.

Yes sir, clear enough. :D , I'm not worthy, I"m not worthy. LOL

Yeap That car is Sick im a witness

It is sick now that is all in parts. LOL, so lets see, beto took the chasis and engine, luis got the transmission, if i am correct rick or reggie got the fuel management system (Motec), god knows who got the wheels and interior and so on and so on.. :eek: right now is probably just another carkas sitting on blocks like every other car that is in front of beto's yard, and here i thought that the redneck syndrome only targeted the while folks.. :eek:

if it is like your saying i will buy the carkas , beto sell me the carkas with the wheels..

It is sick now that is all in parts. LOL, so lets see, beto took the chasis and engine, luis got the transmission, if i am correct rick or reggie got the fuel management system (Motec), god knows who got the wheels and interior and so on and so on.. :eek: right now is probably just another carkas sitting on blocks like every other car that is in front of beto's yard, and here i thought that the redneck syndrome only targeted the while folks.. :eek:

Beto drove his new car to my house yesterday.The car is still the same except some new speaker's and new front mount... assumption's:rolleyes:

Beto drove his new car to my house yesterday.The car is still the same except some new speaker's and new front mount... assumption's:rolleyes:

Hey troll, you have No idea about the car and plans they had for it so Shush, but its Good to know he is keeping it all in one piece if what your saying is true, i sure like to see if the trannie was taken out and a 2004R put in its place I also heard that the Motec would be replaced by a fast which is also a minus in my book, My plans were to buy the car, clean it up and keep it all original the way it come from Dutweiller, if Beto is keeping it the way he bought it, Kudos to Him for keeping a nice car as is and i take my hat off to him, if not then its ashame that such a nice vehicle would be ruin is such a manner..

Hey troll, you have No idea about the car and plans they had for it so Shush, but its Good to know he is keeping it all in one piece if what your saying is true, i sure like to see if the trannie was taken out and a 2004R put in its place I also heard that the Motec would be replaced by a fast which is also a minus in my book, My plans were to buy the car, clean it up and keep it all original the way it come from Dutweiller, if Beto is keeping it the way he bought it, Kudos to Him for keeping a nice car as is and i take my hat off to him, if not then its ashame that such a nice vehicle would be ruin is such a manner..

Listen you potbelly ******.... Its BETO's car not your's so if he wants to switch parts around he can. He holds the pink slip not you..

Listen you potbelly ******.... Its BETO's car not your's so if he wants to switch parts around he can. He holds the pink slip not you..

LOL! Ouch!! :biggrin:

youre20a20fag.jpg