Future tsm project car

WOW!! looks great. Glad to see it was restored and not parted out.

Thanks bud. I have so much time in that thing it's unreal! The last bolt was going on while the old man was starting it up to drive away. He put a few hundred miles on it and ran it out of oil. He wouldn't normally have done that but to be honest the meds he was on for his cancer didn't have him in the best mindset. He passed last week so I didn't have the time to go down and build a new engine but I will soon.

I am so sorry to hear that. It is good to know that he had a chance to drive it. I know how dealing with cancer can be tough with a loved one. It is a horrific experience. Wish you and your family the best.

Ryan how is coming??????????????? Are you working until 4 in the morning every night?

I'll be watching the racing at Norwalk, I hope you are not;)

I have been out there every night trying to finish it. It is going to be close.
Had the whole Harrington family over Saturday night helping me. If the car goes it will be its maiden voyage, makes me a little nervous. Norwalk will be test and tune. What happened to your car!!

You mean my wifs cars.

Pulled the engine and looked everything over, then spent some time reorginizing things under the hood over the winter. Two weekends ago was a mad thrash for me. Friend of mine drove up from St. Louis and gave me a hand getting the car ready for Bowling Green.

See you in Norwalk.