Future sale Joe Lubrant's 87 T

Joe Lubrant

" The Right Stuff "
I know I haven’t posted on the board for quite a number of years due to my out of state jobs & other personal responsibilities etc. that left no time for me to continue participating in the Turbo Buick realm.

In any event in the next few weeks I hope to be posting my 87 T Race Car for sale.
I believe some of you are familiar with the car and accomplishments back when it was competing in the TSO Class driven by Dan Strezo of DLS Engine.

It will take me some time to put together a formal build listing on the car.
I will be leaning towards selling the car as a roller since the engine etc. is currently out of the car, but other options may be considered.

I will be talking further with Dan as to the best way to go. The car has been at his DLS shop location in Wheatfield Indiana since last raced.

There was a great youtube video of Dan laying down a mid 8 second run in your car that I can't seem to find now. Hate to see the car being sold but it should make someone a very nice car.

Thanks guys......found some old pics from BG TSO
Car_PitArea.jpg
Lubrantscarattech.jpg
Launch.jpg
BGLaunch2.jpg

Man does this car ever bring back some good memories. You and Dan were the dream team. Good luck in your future ventures and the sale of your car.

Hey Joe, it's great to see you!
Hope you and the family are doing well?
I hate to hear you're selling the legendary ride, but I understand. Someone is going to get a killer deal that's for sure. I personally can vouch for this car guys and gals. I've known Joe personally since "94. Honestly, he taught everything I know/knew/am slowly forgetting. Hehehe... :D He took me under his wing when I started at PTE. Unbelievable car. I still have photos I took of the car, from the first GS Nats I ever attended back in 1994. I believe the car was running 10.ohs back then. That car helped solidify my personal goal for my first Turbo Buick "RU". And that was 10.ohs and be able to drive it anywhere.
Ah the good ole days....
Take care Joe.

Patrick

Hello Joe,
Hope all is fine with you and your family. I can also vouch for the workmanship on this car. It is amazing.

Steve Pitts