Future Kill...

LOL!
A moral victory.

Now if some idiot trash talks himself into a money race and then backs out....he deserves to be abused.

Exactly. I got my billet timing set installed and test drive all completed. (Thanks Nick Micale!!!) She is a solid low 11 car again. If they want to race for money, I usually say "I'll race you for free. I'm not afraid to run my shit." and let them figure out that I am slamming them a bit. ;) Went by there tonight and his wife came outside and was practically drooling on my paint. She said "there is no way he can even keep up with this." I just had to smile.

Is his wife good looking?

If so, take her for a ride & get her panties juicy and let her rave to him how bad-ass your car is & how his tree fiddy powered Monte is a joke.

If she's a 1.75L of Captain Morgan, and still need two bags on her head, well then nevermind.:D

Is his wife good looking?

If so, take her for a ride & get her panties juicy and let her rave to him how bad-ass your car is & how his tree fiddy powered Monte is a joke.

If she's a 1.75L of Captain Morgan, and still need two bags on her head, well then nevermind.:D

I would need the barrel that The Captain has his foot resting on in his pose to even think about anything with her. She is pretty scary. :eek: