Future Kill...

GNeric

Went over to a friends house last night for a drink and to keep her company. Around midnight, her neighbor comes over and he is already drunk. Slurring words and wobbly. We were talking about my GN and what I found wrong with it (timing chain WAY loose) and he starts in... "BRO! What kind uvvv car you gots?" I told him "a Regal". So he proceeds to tell me about his 78 Monte Carlo SS :rolleyes: and how fast it is. My friend Jahney says "E's car is f@ckin' fast dude" He asks me what engine so I told him a turbo V6. He says "Well, I gotta 4barrel 350 AND a turbo350, so if you want to see fast, bring money and we will line them up." All the people there who know me laughed and agreed that their money was on my car. He claims "you all haven't seen mine yet. V6s are slow. I beat Vipers all day. It's my cruiser". It is a freekin' lowrider with 13's all the way around and I have a feeling he won't let this rest even if I waste my gas on him. I told him to Google "Grand National" and he says to make sure I have my title AND $1000 cash ready.

Should have just played along saying "Ya, someday I'm gonna get rid of that V6." Then get him to commit to a race for money. It would be an nice payday for you.

My friend texted me a few minutes ago saying he was asking if I was ready yet. I told her to let me get the timing chain installed and get it running. Then he says he will make a road trip to Roswell, NM and go get his "SS". :rolleyes: I will make a 3rd party hold the money and GLADLY take it from him and his 350. He already has been told what mine runs (11.4@117) and he says "So, I have a 350" so it will be a good payday. :)

Then the next time you go over for drinks you can talk about the new go fast goodies you bought with his money.

D

Then the next time you go over for drinks you can talk about the new go fast goodies you bought with his money.

D
I will put it towards my Vega/GN project. ;) GN has all the hardware to run high tens (minus cage).

Aj will be getting some of the latest "liquid refreshment" that just came out of the tank Eric.;) I will add at this point that a 64 ounce mug full of ice and "the mix" and I couldn't walk straight so make sure to visit when he gets it.:D A little dry but it's apple after all.:cool:

Man kick the Sh*t out of him and take his money and car. Then when he ask for his car back sell it to him :D

Now u have to win, u never kno.. Maybe jumping the gun to soon, i wouldnt called a kill till is killed..what if u have to let off cuz u get knock? What if his car is just faster?im just saying...

This guy has NO idea how cars work... He claims his uncle is a mechanic for 30 years now. I asked if he built the car for him and he says no. I asked him who built it and he bought the engine. "What kind of compression?" he has no idea. "What gears?" has no idea. All he knows is it's a 4bbl 350 with a TURBO 350 trans and he has 13s all the way around it. Lowrider car. Everyone there at the party has their money on my car since I know what it can do and what has done. He said he even his truck would kick my ass. 91 Chevy 1500 that rattles and smokes and looks like he drives it by braille and thru every mesquite bush he can find. Then he tells me it would even beat my 4Runner. :rolleyes: Just another drunk smack talker. I have Razor's alky in the car and can run 21psi safely with the 91 octane. I will be ready for this fool. If I do take his car, I will part it out. Can't be worth much... :eek:

Well... got a text today after he found this vid, saying he is rethinking his "$1000 and title" bet. Now he just wants to see my car before he discusses any money. I told Jahney to tell him we already shook on it and if he wants to puss out, he ows me the money at least. Told her to tell him "Be a man and back up his words, otherwise his words are just a pile of shit".
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kYBQNJ7LBG8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well... got a text today after he found this vid, saying he is rethinking his "$1000 and title" bet. Now he just wants to see my car before he discusses any money. I told Jahney to tell him we already shook on it and if he wants to puss out, he ows me the money at least. Told her to tell him "Be a man and back up his words, otherwise his words are just a pile of shit".
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kYBQNJ7LBG8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
that car sounded angry as hell. what did it run on that pass

It is officially "off the table" now. He refuses to go get his car and says he only wanted to see my Monte and never agreed to race for $1000 and titles. He now knows what a Grand National is and says he never knew about the "Monte Carlo SS Grand National". I told him to "stop being a puss and step up to the plate since you offered to take my money and title since I only had a V6 and you have a 350". All he can say is "sorry holmes, I didn't know". I hate mouthy people who can't back up their shit after they shoot their mouths off. :p

It is officially "off the table" now. He refuses to go get his car and says he only wanted to see my Monte and never agreed to race for $1000 and titles. He now knows what a Grand National is and says he never knew about the "Monte Carlo SS Grand National". I told him to "stop being a puss and step up to the plate since you offered to take my money and title since I only had a V6 and you have a 350". All he can say is "sorry holmes, I didn't know". I hate mouthy people who can't back up their shit after they shoot their mouths off. :p

LOL!
A moral victory.

...personally...I'd never race for $ or titles myself....I'm too...chicken....
As soon as money is involved in anything I got to bet on, I get bad karma (same reason I stay away form the stock market) and my money goes away.:mad: It's a knack....

So as soon as folks start talking money bets, I just laugh and say no thanks, but if you just want to race for fun....lets go.
If they wanna posture up and name call me...big deal...just weak minds expressing themselves forcefully at that point. :rolleyes:
I just smile and wave...I know what I got in my bag of tricks. If they feel froggy...they can jump...:cool:

Now if some idiot trash talks himself into a money race and then backs out....he deserves to be abused.