Funny things said about your Buick.

I had a guy come up to me as I was getting into my T and say "That Olds is in great shape" I told hime it was a Buick. He gave me a history lesson on G Bodies, "Only Chev and Olds made those types of cars" I took him to the Front of the Car and showed him the "Buick" name plate on the grill, confused he asked "where did you get that after market grill for your olds?" I said from the factory, gave up trying to explain and left.

I had a guy come up to me as I was getting into my T and say "That Olds is in great shape" I told hime it was a Buick. He gave me a history lesson on G Bodies, "Only Chev and Olds made those types of cars" I took him to the Front of the Car and showed him the "Buick" name plate on the grill, confused he asked "where did you get that after market grill for your olds?" I said from the factory, gave up trying to explain and left.

Sooooo there never was a Grand Prix either? And he is giving you the G body history lesson. Idiot!

here we go have a silver t was driving in lot at car show ready to park, my bud in front of me in his gn and i hear it clear as day...look a grand national and whats that...dippys buddy was like a fake grand national!!!!!

"You should put a SBC in it."
Answer; "I am not trying to slow the car down." :eek::D;)

heard this while i was filling up at the gas station. "why'd you replace the SS badges with those things?"

A Buick big block buick guy, of all people, said at one of the local all Buick car shows when a GNX came in, "that that must be the fast one with a turbocharged V8"

"My Dad bought one them there Grand Nationals brand new in 1987. It had twin turbos from the factory."

A gay man called my old silver 87 T a "Marley Carlo".

Let me repeat that...a "MARLEY Carlo"!