Funding the 10 Second GN project

Hell, I can have my mortgage paid, kids college and my gn habit by just asking?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Last edited:
I saw this earlier but didnt respond because it pissed me off. The nerve of some people.

sadly this is what america has become... how much free stuff can i get before i run away and you never see me again

its funny we get pissed at this guy but we all chipped in for nasty wendys car. i know i will get flack over this but its true. he had expensive parts on it but couldnt afford proper insurance. im not mad. cant blame the man hes just following a model. i guess im a man of pride i would never ask or expect someone to pay for something i want. if i cant afford i dont need it. and also i would never put myself in a place where if shit hits the fan i cant cover it. maybe im just get from a different cloth. again can blam

Nasty Wendy didn't ask for the money, he had no useable GN, and he was wronged by someone else. This guy has a running car and just wants someone else to fund his fun. He is welcome to ask. I'm sure the balance on his gofundme page will show how much we think he needs it.

Also, Nasty Wendy has been a member since 2001. This guy since 2013.

Last edited:
how do we know his car is not usable? he may not have asked but he didnt say no either. i would have turned it down but again i wouldnt put myself in that position. like i said guys being honest we cant be mad. hes not comming up w an off the wall story. and why does time matter? i get it if it was a month etc . everyone talks about community but that is only good for some.

its not about nastywendy my point is about community. if we can take up donations for other people and causes why not this guy. we shouldnt be mad about it. we should support it.

Don't think I wouldn't take a T/A block if offered. It would make a nice coffee table!!! :D;)

Hey man you back from Deployment yet? PM me your phone number. I think your BN moved next to ours. Im in 1-325 Airborne Infantry, you're 2-508 PIR right?

10 seconds is pretty quick, 11 second car will take out more than enough of the junk around here.

Don't think I wouldn't take a T/A block if offered. It would make a nice coffee table!!! :D;)

I wouldn't mind a TA Block coffee table lol. I would have to put Engineer tape around that sucker.

Oh man I caught a lot of flame! Didn’t mean to offend anybody. I’m just seeing if this actually works. The car does run, she is fine. I do work, and dump my money into her. If no one donates a single cent I will certainly not be all butthurt, as I have no right to be! However after seeing a friend have this work for her, I’m certainly going to try it!

DavidM, not back yet. We leave this shithole country at the end of the month. We moved to 2BCT but yeah still 2-508. That would be sick if we are right next to each other. You are one of the first who will know I’m back so we can fix this mystery noise haha.

Awesome and fix your fuel pump wiring and fix the white wires to your Power Logger lol.

Hey man you back from Deployment yet? PM me your phone number. I think your BN moved next to ours. Im in 1-325 Airborne Infantry, you're 2-508 PIR right?

I was in 2/504 PIR down the street from you guys way back in the 90s.