Fully Restored/Modified Pro Street 1970 Nova in Florida

C'mon guys....someone out there must want to trade for a sick Nova. I took it to a car show today, and had about 50 people drooling over it.

1987 Grand National Hardtop 47k miles.
.030 over, roller cam/rockers, copper gaskets, heads redone, 60lb injectors, SMC Alky kit, ANS Knock sensor, Stage II Turbo, 93 oct. chip, Air Bags, 3:42 posi rear, rebuilt tranny with Hayes clutches, 2800 stall, 2 1/2" Flowmaster exhaust, Precision Intercooler, Kenne-Bell forced air induction, needs new paint, but overall in great shape. Lines and gaps are all great. Call me for more info....
304-855-3978eves, 304-380-0246days, hbeichner@magnumcoal.com for more details.

Thanks bud, but I'm not looking for anything that needs paint. Sounds like a nice platform though.

"I will trade for a clean/modified 87 GN hardtop." Mine is clean!!! I washed it Saturday!!! :) If I have it repainted, would you trade?

I would trade if the trade is of equal value. Yours isn't of equal value. I'm not a mathematician, but you're selling your car for $7,500 and mine is advertised at $16k.... I'm not going to undercut myself $8,500, sorry.

I'm sure with the amount of time you have into the car, it'd be nice to see it go to someone you've met/talked to etc. Ebay provides a ton of publicity, good and bad!

I'm sure with the amount of time you have into the car, it'd be nice to see it go to someone you've met/talked to etc. Ebay provides a ton of publicity, good and bad!

You're right again.

I realize you never get the "sweat equity" out of a project car, but it would be nice to at least meet the person who'll own her next. Call me corny, but I firmly believe that the "magic" of purchasing a classic car is being able to touch it, drive it, and smell it before you lay your money down. I think just pointing a mouse and clicking "bid now" takes the essence and the importance out of the whole buying experience.

I dont know; I guess I'm just weird like that.

Thanks for the offers guys. 11secmonster (Mike) and I are working on a deal. If it falls through, I'll let you know.

Thanks,
Vincent