Fully Restored/Modified Pro Street 1970 Nova in Florida

Going once.....Going twice.....

It'll be on Ebay tonight unless someone gets in-touch with me first.

Thanks bro... I appreciate it. I still can't believe you're selling FeaRR.

Snapping all of those pictures made me realize how just nice the car really is. I figure if it doesn't sell before I move, I'm probably just going to lower the compression, change the carb, and throw an BW S400 turbo on it.

Then I'll sell it for $28k at the Turkey Rod Run. :biggrin:

Who knows...

For the price, you can't beat it.

I agree man. I actually do not want to sell Fear, just trying to make wife happy and put it out there a little. No body, im hoping will be jumping at it at my price, will take off market in 3 months easy:D You have a nice car, and if you already have another one, then hey your good right!

I agree man. I actually do not want to sell Fear, just trying to make wife happy and put it out there a little. No body, im hoping will be jumping at it at my price, will take off market in 3 months easy:D You have a nice car, and if you already have another one, then hey your good right!

If I were you, I wouldn't be able to sell that car. Too awesome, and WAY too rare. It's not everyday you see a StgII GN. In-fact, I dont' think I've ever seen one in person. If things were different, I'd try to strike a deal with you, but closing costs, moving expenses, and granite countertops seem to outweigh cars at this point.

I really hope you don't sell it, so in a year or so, I can buy it from you ;)

Sale Pending...down payment received.

I guess Ebay isn't so bad. 12 hours and I got my BUY IT NOW price....

Sweet. :)