'Fully dressed trunk'; what is it?

Its basically a trunk kit that has 8 or 9 pieces and logos. They have a piece to cover the deck lid and fit much better than some of the older kits. Highway Stars, Kirbans and a good ole google search will provide plenty. If you can wait to a buick event and see a few in person you can make the best decision based off speaking with owner.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Its basically a trunk kit that has 8 or 9 pieces and logos. They have a piece to cover the deck lid and fit much better than some of the older kits. Highway Stars, Kirbans and a good ole google search will provide plenty. If you can wait to a buick event and see a few in person you can make the best decision based off speaking with owner.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Right on, thanks.

its a trunk covered in nacho cheese , bacon bits , scallions, sour cream , and jalapenos and sometimes chilli

looks like the 'doctor' has been smoking his 'grass'.

I heard they stopped making these but Kirban can confirm for sure. Seems to ring a bell from one of his newsletters of recent months.
Might be some leftovers floating around though. Or when the demand is high enough maybe they will make another run of them.

I wish someone had the lid part only w/embroidery.
My gn had it when I bought it in 98. Imo, it sucks. You have to glue it to the trunk lid with contact cement. Mine started falling down a year after I bought it, and today it still has old glue all over it. I’m afraid to damage the lacquer paint with solvent, so I live with it.

My gn had it when I bought it in 98. Imo, it sucks. You have to glue it to the trunk lid with contact cement. Mine started falling down a year after I bought it, and today it still has old glue all over it. I’m afraid to damage the lacquer paint with solvent, so I live with it.
I drilled holes into my trunk lid and used those plastic tabs like on the hood lid, only smaller.

I wish someone had the lid part only w/embroidery.

Me too! Been looking for a while. Might just try finding an embroider that will do a logo for me in the plain trunk lid panel that Gbody or Kirban's has.

7583DC30-7852-4EDF-8CC4-24A9380E7715.jpeg