fuel system

I think if you look in the vendors area.. there's an old add with some pictures of installation.. Yes, it sucks they make great products with absolutely no instructions.

Go to the E85 technical forum on page #3 there is a thread on " Pics of Racetronix fuel lines ". I posted pictures from my car in that thread . The difference is I ran my return line down the passenger side .

I deleted those off of my camera . I can post some tomorrow when I get the car up on the lift . Did you buy it from Racetronix ? because they have some pics on their forum , but you have to be logged in .

Drop the tank, attached lines to your sender.

Run both lines over the frame and inbetween the body in the left corner where the spring is

On the other side of the wheel well near the frame you will see in the picture where the line comes out. There is a bar (what ever you want to call it that the fuel filter is mounted to), you need to drill 2 holes close to the hole that is already there from the factory. Through that hole put the nuts through it, mount the filter under it and put the bolts on it and tighten it up.

Continue running the lines to the front of the car to the engine compartment following the brake distribution block on the frame just before the engine compartment and up into the engine compartment keeping the lines clear of the steering shaftand up around the master cylinder. The rest is self explanatory.