Fuel System

QKRNYRS

I Know, Right?
Building a Stage II PT-88 turbo engine. Is a Weldon fuel pump pretty much the standard fuel pump. What fuel line? -10?

What buick vendors carry pumps like that? Anyone upgrading from a 2025 ?

Thanks

Pat

I would use #10 line up to the front of the car then "Y" it. Use 2 #8 lines to go to both sides of the fuel rail. looks & works great. GOOD LUCK with your project.:)

Weldon 2025 or 2035, Aeromotive Pro. Though both brands of pump are loud, I think the Weldons are unjustifiably loud as well as ugly. i have been itching to find someone running one of the Barry grant King Sumo pumps to see how well it is working. Supposedly a "quiet" pump that can outflow the Weldon and Aeromotives. Single 10 feed is good. Kind of depends more on your fuel rail and regulator setup to decide if you need to "y" the lines. I use a single -10 feed with stock feed line as a return and have no problems.

Greg Kring
87 GN
9.05@150

King Sumo

Well, I'll let you know how it works. We are going to try the King Sumo. Hopefully quiet, and reliable.

Pat

We may have a Used Weldon 2035 for sale.
Let me know if you are interested.

KING SUMO

STICK WITH THE WELDON , I HAVE SOLD MANY AND USED MANY OVER THE YEARS , TRIED THE KING SUMO AND WAS 0 FOR 1
RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX ! THOUGHT IT SEAMED GOOD AT THE TIME . THE WELDON IS JUST A TRIED AND TRUE UNIT

When buying a weldon pump(not sure about every model) but i know the 2025 can be bought in different fitting sizes,Ive seen them #8in #8 out,12 in 10 out, 10 in 10 out.Make suer you get teh one setup the way you need it

All Weldon models are available in different fitting and outlet arrangements.