fuel sending unit harness

crusacargen

I am in need of the sending unit harness, i think it is connected to the rear tail light harness. I need the harness that goes all the way from the fuse block from the front of the car that connects to the fuel pump sending unit. If anyone has this or knows a source I would appreciate it, thanks

I am in need of the sending unit harness, i think it is connected to the rear tail light harness. I need the harness that goes all the way from the fuse block from the front of the car that connects to the fuel pump sending unit. If anyone has this or knows a source I would appreciate it, thanks

not sure if they are they same for a non turbo car or not.:confused: I do have one out of a non turbo Limited. If someone out there knows if they are the same, let me know.:redface:

as long as it was a v6 and if it had an electric fuel pump i think it should work, could u post a pic of the connectors so i can verify? how much do you want for it?

I will have to remove it from the car to get pics. Unfortunately, the car is about 45 min from me.:redface: I can try to get it out this weekend if that will be OK. If it is what you are looking for how about $20 plus shipping?

not sure if they are they same for a non turbo car or not.:confused: I do have one out of a non turbo Limited. If someone out there knows if they are the same, let me know.:redface:

The harness has to be from a turbo car. Non-turbo cars have a mechanical fuel pump.

I will have to remove it from the car to get pics. Unfortunately, the car is about 45 min from me.:redface: I can try to get it out this weekend if that will be OK. If it is what you are looking for how about $20 plus shipping?

That sounds fair