fuel rails

JMT

who makes aftermarket fuel rails looking to dual feed 8an with a external fuel regulator

Why not just modify your stock rail, we have done this many times?

Cut off supply and return ends and weld on -8 AM male bungs for the incoming fuel.

In the center of the rail under the coil pack, weld a -6 male bung pointing a little downward for a return hose going to a regulator.

We know this works fine at least with high 8 sec. GN's. :)

Why not just modify your stock rail, we have done this many times?

Cut off supply and return ends and weld on -8 AM male bungs for the incoming fuel.

In the center of the rail under the coil pack, weld a -6 male bung pointing a little downward for a return hose going to a regulator.

We know this works fine at least with high 8 sec. GN's. :)

nick theres no bling factor in it tho :)

Nick did you ever find a pic of the modified fuel rail? Also what do you do with the spot where the fuel pressure regulator hooks up normally?

Nick did you ever find a pic of the modified fuel rail? Also what do you do with the spot where the fuel pressure regulator hooks up normally?

The only modified rail I have left is on one of my cars that is in the paint shop, so I marked up a stock rail to show the simple mods.

When dual feed fuel supply lines are used, I cut both ends of the rail and weld on -8 bungs.

When using a remote fuel regulator, cut off that portion of the rail as you can see where it is marked, and weld on another -8 bung.

The dot on the back off the rail is where a -6 bung is welded at a 45 degree angle down and away from the coil pack.

FUEL RAIL 1.JPG
FUEL RAIN 2.JPG

Thanks Nick. Thats kind of how I figured it needed to be done looking at a fuel rail I had laying around.

Nick...........if it don't go..............chrome it. (J/k) I agree with Nick (as usual) and modify your stocker but only if you are running faster than 9.90's. The stock rail is good for 750+ HP. You can also thread in a metric to -8 jic fitting with a dowty seal on it. I also offer a -6 AN adaptor fitting that bolts into the stock pressure regulator spot for an external pressure regulator. I'm waiting for a vendor to copy that, too. Maybe Champion will step up and offer it.