Fuel Rail fitting question

FreeJack

What is the size fitting I need to tap the fuel rail at the schrader valve?

And who can I get the fitting to add a pressure gauge to it? Auto Zone, Home Depot doesn't have anything that comes close.

Found one and just ordered it from summitracing.com $25.99 U.S. $33.94 shipped includes all the fittings /less gauge not a bad deal !!!! Part # sum-G2960: -04 AN hoses ends

36" braided hose !!

How much?!:eek:
I would find a local hydraulics supply house and buy one.Think I paid around $5 Canadian for mine.The gauge was $29 Canadian.

Postens and I think Kirban and Kenne-Bell have them. They retain the stock schrader valve too. :)

I thinck he's lookng for it somwhere local!

I would try an airconditioning & refrigeration house, or if you feel brave take off the fuel rail and take it with you to Home Depot/Lowes and try and see if you can find the fitting.

Good Luck
Let Us Know
FRANKIEz

I took the valve cover with me to Home Depot. No dice! They don't have anything that comes close.

So I broke down and got the one from Kirban's. I did find out that the thread on the valve is a 7/16 20.

I didn't think about an air conditioning place.

;)

Why did you bring the valve covers to Home Depot?

Originally posted by FreeJack
I took the valve cover with me to Home Depot. No dice! They don't have anything that comes close.

So I broke down and got the one from Kirban's. I did find out that the thread on the valve is a 7/16 20.

I didn't think about an air conditioning place.

;)

I bought the fuel gauge/line tap that goes on the fuel rail from kirban, great fit;)

FRANKIEz