Fuel Pump?

An alternative is our new RXP340M 340LPH pumps. These are the same as DW, Aeromotive and AEM pumps. We will be offering this pump pre-installed in our new SS sender that features upgraded electrical components and flow capacity in the next week or two.

PM sent.

With a ohm meter check the resistance between the grey and black wires that go up to the pump. The resistance should be about 1 to 3 ohms , this is the resistance of the motor. If it's higher you more than likely have a bad connection at the bulk head connector, if it's open ,well you have to drop the tank and check the wiring. Don't buy a pump until you check those connections , and if they are bad Racetronix has the bulk head connector harness. I had that connection go bad on my car & truck. Good Luck... Sam
Ok I ohmed it and I got 0.70 at the pump. I have power at my fuses (in fuse box and on my hot wire kit) and I replaced both relays. I still need to try and send power to the pump thru the gray wire next to the alt.
My hot wire kit attaches a wire to the gray wire and both the fuse and the relay are in the engine compartment. I also noticed that there is a wire cut from the conector at the fuel pump. Am I going to have issiues if I switch to a different hot wire kit? What was the missing wire to?

Attachments

• 2013-03-25_15-13-09_361.jpg
    2013-03-25_15-13-09_361.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 55