Fuel pump relay location

1984 t-type

Murphy's Law
Can someone please send me pics of where the fuel pump relay is located. I know there are 2 relays on the pass side fender is that it if so which one. Also is there anyway of testing a relay ? Want to make sure that's the problem b4 I go and buy another one.

Unplug relay. With the key on check the pnk/blk wire for 12vdc. If it has power, make a small jumper wire over to the grey wire. See if you get fuel pressure.

The green and black wire is the signal from ecm that pulls the relay in. It gets hot for 1 sec at key on. See if your getting voltage there.

I did wasn't the relay at all it was the clear connector next to the ECM, it wasn't plugged in soon as I did that it solved a couple of my problems. I'm still learning but thanks to you guys I'm starting to pick up on it. If it wasn't for this site I would either gave and sold the car or droped it off at a shop and sell my body to horny beautiful women to cover the bill ;-)

If I recall correctly my issue was the previous owner had just installed the engine after having it rebuilt and my problem was one of the main connectors under the dash was unplugged. Have you checked the no start diagram on vortexbuicks-etc.com ?