Fuel pump priming but no rail pressure

Finally got a chance to drop the tank, like I stated above the pump turns on but I believe it to be faulty. I pulled the pump everything looks good but now when I think back I remember buying a walbro pump brand new that took a complete:poop: on me. At that point I had no clue why, I thought it might be my harness or something so I bought a used walbro from another member cheap just to troubleshoot that was 3yrs ago. Safe to say I need a new pump.:cry::greedy: Definitely not going to be a walbro. What is a reliable fp that won't take forever to ship at a decent price?? Btw, Thanks to all that responded

X2 Turbo Tweak! Had to replace a 2 month old Walbro, of course with a full tank of gas:mad:. Eric had my pump to me in 3 days.:D

Not sure which pump you have, but some require you to make a little square cut out at the top of the rubber (on the side) that holds the pump because it blocks the small hole used to prime the pump. If it's not cut out, your SOL.

Not sure which pump you have, but some require you to make a little square cut out at the top of the rubber (on the side) that holds the pump because it blocks the small hole used to prime the pump. If it's not cut out, your SOL.
I have the walbro 340 it has worked fine up until now.

Well after I pulled the pump and inspected everything, put it all back and still not pumping fuel. I ordered a new pump walked away for a few days. New pump hasn't showed up,so I decided to try one more time. Fuel all over the floor :confused: forgot to put the supply line in a bucket. But I got fuel, hooked it back up and it ran. At this point it's running but when the new pump comes I'm still gonna change out the existing one before I put the tank back up. I believe the pump just may be going bad. Now moving on to the leak in my vac booster that just started yesterday it's filling up with fluid :( also at the same time I found a leaky ps line :banghead: but hey at least it's firing up now.

Well after I pulled the pump and inspected everything, put it all back and still not pumping fuel. I ordered a new pump walked away for a few days. New pump hasn't showed up,so I decided to try one more time. Fuel all over the floor :confused: forgot to put the supply line in a bucket. But I got fuel, hooked it back up and it ran. At this point it's running but when the new pump comes I'm still gonna change out the existing one before I put the tank back up. I believe the pump just may be going bad. Now moving on to the leak in my vac booster that just started yesterday it's filling up with fluid :( also at the same time I found a leaky ps line :banghead: but hey at least it's firing up now.
Don't ya just love these finicky 30 year old beasts! Glad ya got it going your way. No start issues are another reason I have a fp gauge in the car. Our Bricks are excellent when they're right and real patience teachers the rest of the time;)

Don't ya just love these finicky 30 year old beasts! Glad ya got it going your way. No start issues are another reason I have a fp gauge in the car. Our Bricks are excellent when they're right and real patience teachers the rest of the time;)
What style gauge are you using?

IMG_0299.JPG Fuel pump showed up last night, installed tank up 2hr job. Car runs ;) new pump from TT much quieter (y) Thanks Eric, great customer service

When I built my double pumper everytime I put the pumps in the tank they wouldn't work, but when I would test them individually they would work fine. I was tightening the hose clamp around them too tight, and they wouldn't pump. Took hours to figure it out.

When I built my double pumper everytime I put the pumps in the tank they wouldn't work, but when I would test them individually they would work fine. I was tightening the hose clamp around them too tight, and they wouldn't pump. Took hours to figure it out.
I've tackled that no fuel issue. Now my turbo is seeping a little bit of oil and the exhaust is cloudy if I throttle it. I think my pcv needs changing I also have exhaust leaks at the x-over pipe where it meets the headers and the rubber grommet on the passenger valve cover is split. Hopefully it's just that and not a new turbo.. Little did I know the fp was only the beginning