Fuel pressure to High

I didn't waste time with seeing what would happen with using the stock return line....Just run a -6 all the way to the tank and be done with it!!

I appreciate all the info and every ones help, I have decided to change the pump out with a new walbro of the same type I had, it worked good before I made the mistake of putting in a new pump, to be safe, before I went to the track. The combo I had worked great and fueled the car enough to run 11.80 's with a TA49 turbo and my signature mods. I made a mistake and ordered a 340 lph instead of a 340 type, I think that pump even with a large return line would be too much, a hydraulics engineer friend said that to big a pump and return line could heat the fuel, and maybe cause the fuel rail pressure to be lower at the discharge point, affecting the injectors on the passenger side of the engine. My plugs have always been perfect when "read", and very even. I have always been able to fuel to the mv's I wanted, 820to 840, no knock 16 lbs, 93 octane, don't plan to go any bigger on the turbo, the quick street response is a "killer" on Mustangs and other "off brands" when I cruse. Hell I am 67, it goes fast enough for me.

I am running the same pump some have problems some don't mine I tried to adjust and couldn't get below 50 I drove for a couple days the car started acting funny and wouldn't idle I looked at the fuel pressure gauge and it was on 30 adjusted back up to the chip specs and has been fine ever since. I guess when I first adjusted it. the adjustment didn't show on the gauge but after several starts and stops it showed and I had over adjusted it. I was ready to change return line until it corrected itself.

I appreciate all the info and every ones help, I have decided to change the pump out with a new walbro of the same type I had, it worked good before I made the mistake of putting in a new pump, to be safe, before I went to the track. The combo I had worked great and fueled the car enough to run 11.80 's with a TA49 turbo and my signature mods. I made a mistake and ordered a 340 lph instead of a 340 type, I think that pump even with a large return line would be too much, a hydraulics engineer friend said that to big a pump and return line could heat the fuel, and maybe cause the fuel rail pressure to be lower at the discharge point, affecting the injectors on the passenger side of the engine. My plugs have always been perfect when "read", and very even. I have always been able to fuel to the mv's I wanted, 820to 840, no knock 16 lbs, 93 octane, don't plan to go any bigger on the turbo, the quick street response is a "killer" on Mustangs and other "off brands" when I cruse. Hell I am 67, it goes fast enough for me.
If you're already satisfied with how fast your car is going back to that pump is perfectly fine. Probably the easiest thing to do. You'll be able to sell the 340lph on the board here.

You could put the old pump back in. Sadly enough,this is called thinking outside the box in this community.