fuel pressure reg. rebuid kit

Matt Sando

anyone know where i can get a rebuid kit for a accufab style adjustable fuel pressure regulator???

I called Accufab before and they would not send me one. They said that I had to send it in for them to replace it because of the liability.

Matt Sando said:
anyone know where i can get a rebuid kit for a accufab style adjustable fuel pressure regulator???

Is it an Accufab regulator or one that looks like it..... I've never seen one go bad, have had 2 sent back that guys thought were bad, one had loose cover bolts, the other had a piece of injector O-ring under the seat..

Matt Sando said:
i leaks internally causing a long startup after it sits over night

are you sure it is the reg and not the fuel pump or injector, also, is it an Accufab or one like it? If it is the reg, take the cover off, there is nothing inside except the spring and diaphram, maybe the seat has some trash on it...

everything is new in the car, fuel pump, injectors, lines, etc. The only thing used is the regulator, it might be a kenne bell it looks like the accufab but is blue, I had the regulator on my last car and it did the same thing so I think that is the problem. I'll take it apart and look. Thanks for the input!!!

re:fuel pressure regulator

MATT long time no see. Is that the FPR I sold you? I can lend you a brand new one to try to see if that is the problem if you want.....Dave.... call me