Fuel Pressure not rising

Wicked WE4

Fuel pressure not rising with boost. I have a brand new accufab regulator installed. What would cause this, is my regulator not working?

Fuel pressure not rising with boost. I have a brand new accufab regulator installed. What would cause this, is my regulator not working?

Sounds like maybe your vacuum line is plugged. I recently had a similar problem on another car. The factory metal line somehow became plugged.

HTH

Sounds like maybe your vacuum line is plugged. I recently had a similar problem on another car. The factory metal line somehow became plugged.

HTH

+1 I had one rust shut on me. Did the pressure rise with the old regulator? Can you adjust the base pressure? Also, check for leaks.

Thanks guys. I replaced the regulator and added the Fuel pressure gauge when I upgraded the injectors and installed TT chip so not sure what stock regulator was doing. I am assuming you mean vacuum leaks. I will check tomorrow if I have time at work.

check the hose that connects to the top of the fuel pressure regulator. make sure air can flow in and out of the whole hose/piping. rust could have cloged it.

I have had 2 cars that 1 the rubber hose in the tank for the after market hose split and the other a garage installed an aftermarket pump and only put a clamp on one end of the hose and there was psi loss there. Vacuum problem is eaier to check first thou

Whatever..

What should I be reading for vacuum at regulator?

the engine idles at..15"-18"....
This will tell you if it's the reg or the vac source.[Hose, tube].
Engine idling, pull and block the vac line. Does the psi change?