FUEL PRESSURE ISSUES!

When you pull the tank, look for a leak at the internal hose connection between the pump and hanger...

I put a new hose on it. Got the hot wire kit in and she scoots a whole lot better fuel pressure jumpin up to 60 under boost but i dont have an accurate gauge. Im gonna take turbo out of tuner mode. But thank you all very much for all the input. Im sure youll see another post from me as i find other things wrong

I put a new hose on it. Got the hot wire kit in and she scoots a whole lot better fuel pressure jumpin up to 60 under boost but i dont have an accurate gauge. Im gonna take turbo out of tuner mode. But thank you all very much for all the input. Im sure youll see another post from me as i find other things wrong
Keep em coming. We'll help get ya fixed up.

Like I said, she moves good, fuel pressure good, it boosts a lot better and actually pulls, I just feel like it should be a harder pull and feel more Gs especially with it being a 63mm Turbo. Any Possible way to check for boost leaks while driving?

Does the boost come in sooner now, before 3k rpm? Might have too tight of a converter for a 63mm. What converter is in the car? Sorry if it's in your signature, can't see on mobile app.

Does the boost come in sooner now, before 3k rpm? Might have too tight of a converter for a 63mm. What converter is in the car? Sorry if it's in your signature, can't see on mobile app.
All good,i have a 2800 stall 12inch converter and yea it comes in a lil sooner but just not feeling it like i feel like i should. From a dig it pulls prettygood but it aint lightin the tires up and from a roll it just seems kinda eh

Put a full list of known mods in you signiture so we don't have to ask what you have done to the car. Make sure the fuel pressure is raising 1 to 1 with your boost.