fuel pressure gauge

LBNJWE4

I just recieved the accufab regulator and the gauge supplied by full throttle. It did not come with instructions (the gauge) so I put the fitting on the end of the rail and the gauge to the fitting, pretty self explanatory. well, I have 0 psi with the car running at 2000 rpm. hmmmmm, is there a trick to it? seems lik the rail needs a needle to hit or something, wich the adaptor does not provide.

Yup remove the valve, normally this can be done with the same tool you use to remove the valve from a tire stem.

I just went thru this today, removing the schrader valve with a valve stem remover I got for $2-3 at Wal Mart. Best advice is use a phillips screw driver with a rag on it to absorb any fuel that shoots out when you push in on the valve to relieve the fuel rail. Also wear safety goggles and gloves if you can. I got lucky as the car had sat overnight and I didn't get a face full of fuel. :cool:

I got a little on my arm, didn't relieve it first, but it wasn't much. I stripped out the threads on the adaptor so I am going to search for a new one now.:frown: