Fuel lines and replacement?

SilverSleeper

One of the main hurdles in getting my T back on the road is the fuel system, specifically the lines.
One of the reasons I parked it was a split in the supply line back by the tank. The lines are old and brittle due to rust, so I want to replace them all to be safe.
Question 1: Where can I get replacement lines for the entire system at a decent cost? Braided stainless would be nice, but not wallet friendly. Its not a radical setup by any means. I would think the stock size replacement would be enough.

Question 2: As for the pump and tank... Its been sitting a long time. Should I replace the pump and the tank, or would those be ok? What would I need to do to prep them and clean the old crap out?

Classic tube sells replacement lines but to do the return and went lines on the passenger side, you need to lift the body off the frame...not fun. I used braided SS to do mine...

Easier to replace the pump now with a quality setup as you need to drop the tank to do the lines anyway...the tank should be fine unless you see corrosion inside or outside the tank...