Fuel line size?

6togo

I'm getting ready to replumb my fuel lines now that i boxed my frame in and i plan on using Fragola lines the question is what size lines should i run will -8/-6 support say 7-800HP or should i do -10/-6 i dont have any of it yet so pricing is probably not a huge difference. I plan on doing a duel feed setup also if that makes any difference!

I did -10 feed and -8 return with a 1300hp capable pump. Still have some fittings/hose left over for cheap if you want.

Yes I would def do -10 feed and 8 return. Overkill for some cars but won't have to do it again esp if you ever wanna run e85.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

So here is a question i plan on using the Racetronix DP with -8/-6 fitting and a fuel filter with -8 fitting so if i were to go with a -10 feed line would that not defeat the purpose? best case i can see is some more volume but it cant flow any better than the -8 sender /filter correct?
Also i see they have Fragola ptfe hose reg. and conductive whats the difference?

So here is a question i plan on using the Racetronix DP with -8/-6 fitting and a fuel filter with -8 fitting so if i were to go with a -10 feed line would that not defeat the purpose? best case i can see is some more volume but it cant flow any better than the -8 sender /filter correct?
Also i see they have Fragola ptfe hose reg. and conductive whats the difference?

-10 will have nothing to offer over -8 other than lightening your wallet and causing fitting compatibility issues. Our DP is -8/-6 ONLY!
Conductive hose prevents internal arcing due to static buildup caused by flow friction. If the hose arcs internally it will compromise its integrity / cause a fire. All OEM plastic hoses are now made with conductive / static dissipative materials.