Fuel Fitting

1RIPPEN6

I am looking for a inline fuel fitting like what came with the kenne bell fuel guage kit. It goes between the inlet fuel line and the fuel rail and has an extra 1/8 npt port. Please let me know how much to 17225. Thanks

Or like this?

25$ shipped.

Attachments

• 100_0553.jpg
    100_0553.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 94
  • 100_0557.jpg
    100_0557.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 86
No, what I am looking for goes in the inlet side of the fuel rail. You remove the supply fuel line from the rail screw the fitting into the rail and then screw the line back into the fitting.

Thanks

First and second pictures are the same just a different view. I know the fitting came with the Kenny Belle hood mount fuel gauge but do not know a part number. Sorry

Oh I thought this fitting was to put on this fitting was the inlet side of the fuel rail. It's way bigger than a 4an

I'm just trying to put and an fitting in the inlet so I can put steel braided line on the inlet side

I am looking for a inline fuel fitting like what came with the kenne bell fuel guage kit. It goes between the inlet fuel line and the fuel rail and has an extra 1/8 npt port. Please let me know how much to 17225. Thanks
1RIPPEN6, Jan 26, 2010 Report#1LikeReply

I understand that never said I was looking for steel braided line I'm looking for the fitting