Fuel filter fitting type?

BigBlockOlds

Hello everyone. I'm in the process of converting the 455 in my '87 over to EFI and was trying to find out what type of fuel line fitting the stock Turbo Regal/GN's used at the filter?

I bought a replacement fuel filter for an '87 Turbo Regal at the parts store to use while bending up new fuel lines but wasn't sure what type of fitting it takes? Defintely not a typical 45* double flare or 37* single. Is there an adapter out there that will adapt the fuel filter fitting to a 37 or 45* flare?

I was trying to keep with something somewhat "stock" to make replacing the filter easier down the road rather than spending a ridiculous amount of money on a billet filter. :(

Thanks,

Purolator at Pep Boys has the same type stock looking/sized filters there with hose barbs in and out of them.

Probably a lot easier to use than trying to put the GM saginaw type fittings with the O rings in there.

Depending upon what you have for lines already that may be a good choice. :confused:

Thanks. I went up to my machine shop and they were able to point me to someone in town that can put the GM Saginaw ends on my lines. So I should be good to go.

Thanks,