FUDDS been CANCELLED??????

S

SITHV6

JUST got back from the local miami Fudd Ruckers car show and it was cancelled! cops were there to Shoo us off! I talked with a fudds manager and she said Fudds wasnt the one responcible for it, it was K-Mart! from what she told me they got a lawer and everything due to the parking for customers were getting downright bad! etc etc. so until that K-Mart goes bye bye...no Fudds for a while =/ I'm esp upset cause i was suppossed to meet some Turbo buick friends from here...well looks like it's a tower shop visit for me!

Yup, I was supposed to go too and was told earlier in the day about the situation.

It really pisses me off to hear something like that. I hope Kmart goes Bankrupt even faster than they were scheduled too. Thats about 200 more people that will never buy a stick of gum from that store.

Don't worry. I give Kmart about 4 more months and then we can have the ENTIRE parking lot for ourselves.

See you at The Towers.

You guys need to check out the Fuds in Ft.lauderdale on Sat night, there is a lot of mustakes and f-bodys i could use help "eduacting" if you know what i mean.

Alex

a bunch of the Fudd people went to the north east corner of Town & Country since fudd was over run