FUDDRUCKERS July 3rd 2004

mytyphoon1993

Lets try to get as many Buicks as we can together, if you know anyone with one pleas pass on the word.
Im also trying to get my SyTy Brothers together, but would also like to see some turbo buicks out there also.

CRUISE-IN: US 1 at SW 104 Street across from Williamson Cadillac.

Every 1st Saturday of the month: 5:30pm to 9:30pm.

Originally posted by GO FAST
I heard it was only 70's and older cars.......
Yeah But Im gonna see If I can hold a spot near the res. so I can save some spots for my SyTy peeps and maybe some Gn's if any of you guys are interested in coming.

R we still on ???

I've passed on the word in the area, we'll see what happens...
Will the finally allow us to bring our cars ? I had heard it was for motorcycles and older cars.
If so lets do it Saturday. Alex, bring the Broward gearheads along.;)

Hopefully if I dont leave the country Ill be there around 3pm to save some spots right accross fudds where you enter off of us1.

Well I still haven't gotten my car ready... So If anyopne can plz gimme a call at 305-297-9544 so we can go reserves spot... I really would hate not to come thru....

Did not go too weel...

Bummer got there and the event coordinator said, sorry boys can't go in the show area, '77 and older cars only ! He said you guys shoud try to make the one on "EUREKA DR." (SW 180 Street) down south, close to Homestead the 3rd Saturday of every month, thats the muscle car hang out.

Someone suggested we'd go to the one in "Miami Springs Circle" and we did not stop, were not in the walking mood, but I did see a BUNCH of cars ther around the circle which was blocked off by police for the show. We'll probably check that one out next month, good participation (atmosphere).

We then got in Laz's Camaro and went to the street races where we hooked up with Tino in his new toy (Camaro, saw Gaby, Orlando and Manny in his blue Bunova, some of you guys might remeber him from the Bradenton event. Shot the breeze for a couple of hours and went home. Cops came by, broke up the yourg croud , we stayed behind, did not seem to bother us old fogies too much, shot the breeze for a little while longer and we booked home. ;) No action on rhe way home, though:(

Next time...